- To increase the number of educators and scholars committed to create opportunity for educational excellence and equity for all the learners, in particular those from rural areas and to enhance academic achievements at every level.
- To educate professionals who can facilitate human growth and development in schools, homes, community, work place and to prepare students for participating in complex challenges of the society.
Our mission is to study and practice education through teaching research methodology.
In carrying out our mission we value
* Excellence in whatever we do.
* Diversity of people and their perspectives.
* Service, accountability & collaboration.
* Innovation in teaching, technology and leadership.
CoreValues of the Institute
- Giving first priority to teaching and learning
- Stressing critical thinking, communication and technological competence as essential skills.
- Fostering intellectual growth, ethical maturity and civic responsibility.
- Balancing theory with practical applications.
- Responding to individual needs of an increasingly diverse student population.
- Preparing students for fast changing society and global economy.
- Emphasizing service to mankind as an integral part of teaching and life long learning.